Free/Reduced Meal Application

Free and Reduced Meal Applications

ONLINE Applications for 2017-2018 School Year

are available now.

Paper applications are available at the Board of Education Central Office.


Household Size Annual Monthly Weekly
1 22,311 1,860 430
2 30,044 2,504 578
3 37,777 3,149 727
4 45,510 3,793 876
5 53,243 4,437 1,024
6 60,976 5,082 1,173
7 68,709 5,726 1,322
8 76,442 6,371 1,471

Each additional person - Annual 7733; Monthly - 645; Weekly - 149

Student accounts without a 2017-18 application will revert to
You may apply at any time through the last day of school, however accumulated meal charges at FULL PRICE STATUS will remain due to Jefferson County Schools.
Please call if you have any questions.

Applications are now requested to be submitted online at
Please stop by the Office of Child Nutrition, Jefferson County Board of Education for assistance with the online application process.
Please note that all applications are only for the current school year. To continue Free meal status you must submit a new application at the beginning of each school year.
Previous status will expire on October 1, 2018.

Free/Reduced Meal Applications are available at all school offices or at the Jefferson County Schools Central Office.

Please keep your notification letter.It is an important document.

Privacy Act Statement

The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an indvidual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited basis will apply to all program and/or employment activities.).

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at filing cust.html,or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request a form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442; or email at

© 2018 Jefferson County Schools. All Rights Reserved.