Jefferson County Schools has collaborated with Berkeley and Morgan to develop a 5 year regional calendar to support our staff and families for long range planning. The highlights of this year's calendar are:
1. First semester and all first semester exams will be completed prior to the Christmas holiday break.
2. Staff have been provided an additional 90 minutes of staff development.
3. Shortened days have been placed on Fridays for parental convenience when possible.
4. The regional calendar ensures all James Rumsey students will have equitable instructional time.
5. The regional calendar ensures our employees who live in Berkeley will share holidays with their children.
Please review the calendars and provide us with feedback on improvements. You can submit electronically here on our website.