SPRING BOOK FAIR
1. Please bring your child on enrollment day. Language and hearing screenings will be conducted at this registration.
3. Please bring an original State Certified Birth Certificate with the State Seal, as per requirement of WV state law. Information for acquiring a West Virginia State Certified Birth Certificate can be obtained at your county court house or the school office, but you cannot get a State Certified Birth Certificate at the Court House.
4. Proof of the required Immunization Records (listed below)
· DPT –(four doses required - one dose must be given on or after the fourth birthday)
· Polio –(three doses required - one dose must be given on or after the fourth birthday)
· MMR = Measles –(two doses before kindergarten admission) (1st. dose must be after 1st. birthday)
Rubella –(two doses before kindergarten admission) (1st. dose must be after 1st. birthday)
Mumps-(two doses before kindergarten admission) (1st. dose must be after 1st. birthday)
· Varicella (Chickenpox)-(two doses before kindergarten admission-first dose must be after first birthday)
· Hepatitis B-(3 doses required - last dose must be after the age of 6 months)
· Once school has started and a student transfers to a WV School from Out of State, a TB Skin Test is required before entering school.
To find out how to get immunization records contact your family physician.
5. Physical - Every kindergarten student will need a Physical completed by a Physician before entering kindergarten. Forms for a Physical are available at the School Office or a local Doctor’s Office.
6. Schools are also required to ask for Your child’s Social Security Number. Please bring it with you on registration day.
7. Proof of residency Please bring a utility bill such as an electric bill that has your Name and your 911 physical address not just your mailing address.
Glory Days Dining for Dollars Fundraiser
Dec 1, 2013 thru May 15, 2014
In Jefferson County, There’s an App for That
Jefferson County Schools has released its new mobile application, “Jefferson County Schools” for use with the Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Amazon Kindle operating systems. The free app, now available for download on Google Play, iTunes, and the Amazon Appstore provides information about the daily operations of Jefferson County Schools. You can see the scheduled events, directory information, breakfast and lunch menus, current status of Closings/Delays/Early Dismissals, and any school bus that may be running late. You can even login to Live Grades, the electronic gradebook, from this site.
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Glory Days Spirit Night
4:00 PM SES-SEA meeting
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Picture Day-O'Roke
4:00 PM SES-SEA meeting