1. Please bring your child on enrollment day. Language and hearing screenings will be conducted at this registration.
3. Please bring an original State Certified Birth Certificate with the State Seal, as per requirement of WV state law. Information for acquiring a West Virginia State Certified Birth Certificate can be obtained at your county court house or the school office, but you cannot get a State Certified Birth Certificate at the Court House.
4. Proof of the required Immunization Records (listed below)
· DPT –(four doses required - one dose must be given on or after the fourth birthday)
· Polio –(three doses required - one dose must be given on or after the fourth birthday)
· MMR = Measles –(two doses before kindergarten admission) (1st. dose must be after 1st. birthday)
Rubella –(two doses before kindergarten admission) (1st. dose must be after 1st. birthday)
Mumps-(two doses before kindergarten admission) (1st. dose must be after 1st. birthday)
· Varicella (Chickenpox)-(two doses before kindergarten admission-first dose must be after first birthday)
· Hepatitis B-(3 doses required - last dose must be after the age of 6 months)
· Once school has started and a student transfers to a WV School from Out of State, a TB Skin Test is required before entering school.
To find out how to get immunization records contact your family physician.
5. Physical - Every kindergarten student will need a Physical completed by a Physician before entering kindergarten. Forms for a Physical are available at the School Office or a local Doctor’s Office.
6. Schools are also required to ask for Your child’s Social Security Number. Please bring it with you on registration day.
7. Proof of residency Please bring a utility bill such as an electric bill that has your Name and your 911 physical address not just your mailing address.
Glory Days Dining for Dollars Fundraiser
Dec 1, 2013 thru May 15, 2014
Shep Ski & Snowboard Club! Great Prices on evening lift ticket stand rentals at Whitetail, Round Top and Liberty Ski Resorts!
“The Night Club Card” offers evening lifts 4pm -10pm every day, Weekdays AND Weekends. (3pm on Sundays!) Beginning January 1, 2014 until the end of the season. (Usually mid March)
One evening lift ticket with ski or snowboard rental will normally cost $84.00. The “Night Club Card” with Equipment Rental and a Lesson will cost $284.00 for unlimited night skiing from 1/1/14 to the end of the season. Three nights of skiing pays for the card.
My family and I make it at least two nights a week, well over 20 nights of skiing! This is a huge savings for skiing/snowboarding families. (I give the “Night Club Card” to my son and husband as Christmas gifts)
Skiers and snow boarders who have their own equipment can purchase the “Night Club Card”for as little as $179.00!
This year you will be able to print out release and agreement forms from the Night Club Card link www.skiwhitetail.com/winter/groups/ncconline. Release forms for 6&7 year old are not online I will send them home with your child if you email me. Our Club name is SHEP SKI Member password is Shep ski member. Skier info and release agreement forms must be presented to the guest service desk at the ski resort on the first night of skiing (the photo for your card can be taken at this time) All payment is online through our “Shep Ski Club”. The best prices are the “early bird” specials with payment received by November 4, 2013!
Any friends of Shepherd Elementary students may join this club as well, so spread the word. I LOVED seeing so many of my students on the slopes last year! Mrs. Dudash. Email works great for me if you have questions email@example.com
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Glory Days Spirit Night
4:00 PM SES-SEA meeting
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Picture Day-O'Roke
4:00 PM SES-SEA meeting