Friday, February 12 & Monday, February 15 have been
CONVERTED TO SCHOOL DAYS
Friday February 12 Menu - Breakfast - Cinn Roll, Juice, Fruit, Milk
Lunch - Deep Dish Pizza, Tossed Salad w/ dressing, Corn, choc. pudding cup, Fruit, Milk
Monday February 15 Menu - Breakfast - Breakfast Pizza, Fruit, Juice, Milk
Lunch - Mini corndogs, french fries, Baked Beans, Fruit, Milk
Bag Bingo $20 in advance, $25 at the door. Doors will open at 2:30 and games will being at 4:00. We still need donations of cash or donated items. Hunt around in your closets for items you’ve set aside for re-gifting or just haven’t used yet. It doesn’t have to be enough to fill an entire bag but a few items can go towards filling a bag. Drop them off at the office anytime and let the staff know what it’s for. Daysha has all the Vera Bradley bags already, now she needs goodies to fill them. Items could include gardening supplies, baking supplies, books, candy, bbq stuff, spa items. If you want to sponsor a bag with a donation of $45-$100 let Daysha know. email@example.com
Sock Hop for 4th and 5th graders March 4 from 6:00-8:00. Dancing with DJ Mrs. Cline! Snacks and water will be provided. Tickets will be sold at the door for $5. SES students only. If your student brings an item from the Caring cupboard list they will get $1 off the ticket price. Please contact Tiffanie Lugo if you want to chaperone, donate fruit trays, veggie trays, cookies or small waters. firstname.lastname@example.org
Movie Night K-3 March 10 3:30-5:30. $5 a ticket. We will be showing the children’s anime movie My Neighbor Totoro. Popcorn and water is provided. Kids should bring a blanket. If you would like to help contact Melinda Gibbs email@example.com
Kindergarten Registration is March 16, contact the office if you have questions about what you need to do for an incoming Kindergartener. 304-876-6270
Red bud Festival will be Sunday April 24 this year. We are going to be adding carnival games and more kid activities this year. We will still have the talent show, white elephant sale, bake sale, plant sale, and silent auction. The carnival games add a new element that will make it more fun for the entire family. We will need plenty of volunteers to get organized and run it. If you would like to help, please contact Christy Hagerty. Ry_christy@hotmail.com Look for a future Facebook posting for Redbud volunteer meeting.
Saturday February 27, 2016
Join us in fun and games while supporting Shepherdstown Elementary School!
1. Please bring your child on enrollment day. Speech, Language and hearing screenings will be conducted at this registration.
3. Please bring an original State Certified Birth Certificate with the State Seal, as per requirement of WV state law. Information for acquiring a West Virginia State Certified Birth Certificate can be obtained at your county court house or the school office, but you cannot get a State Certified Birth Certificate at the Court House.
4. Proof of the required Immunization Records (listed below)
· DPT –(four doses required - one dose must be given on or after the fourth birthday)
· Polio –(three doses required - one dose must be given on or after the fourth birthday)
· MMR = Measles –(two doses before kindergarten admission) (1st. dose must be after 1st. birthday)
Rubella –(two doses before kindergarten admission) (1st. dose must be after 1st. birthday)
Mumps-(two doses before kindergarten admission) (1st. dose must be after 1st. birthday)
· Varicella (Chickenpox)-(two doses before kindergarten admission-first dose must be after first birthday)
· Hepatitis B-(3 doses required - last dose must be after the age of 6 months)
· Tuberculin Test-Only required for students in high risk categories. See Jefferson County Health Department for screening information.
5. Physical - Every kindergarten student will need a Physical completed by a Physician before entering kindergarten. Forms for a Physical are available at the School Office or a local Doctor’s Office.
6. Schools are also required to ask for Your child’s Social Security Card. Please bring it with you on registration day.
Shep Ski and Snowboard Club
Great Prices on evening lift tickets, lessons and rentals at Whitetail, Round Top and Liberty Ski Resorts!
“The Night Club Card” offers evening lifts 4pm-10pm every day, Weekdays AND Weekends (3pm on Sundays!) Beginning January 3,2016 until the end of the season (Usually mid March)
One evening lift ticket with ski or snowboard rental will normally cost $84.00. The “Night Club Card” WITH Equipment Rental and a Lesson will cost $269.00 for unlimited night skiing from 1/3/16 to the end of the season. Three nights of skiing pays for the card. My family and I make it at least two nights a week, well over 20 nights of skiing! This is a huge savings for skiing/snowboarding families. ( I give the “Night Club Card” to my son and husband as Christmas gifts) Skiers and snowboarders who have their own equipment can purchase the “Night Club Card” for as little as $184.00! This year you will be able to print out release and agreement forms from the Night Club Card link www.skiwhitetail.com/winter/groups/ncconline . Our Club name is SHEP SKI member password is shepskimember. Skier info and release agreement forms must be presented to the guest service desk at the ski resort on the first night of skiing (the photo for your card can be taken at this time) All payment is online through our “SHEP SKI”Club. The best prices are the “early bird” specials with payment received by Nov 4, 2015! Any friends of Shepherdstown Elementary students may join this club as well, so spread the word (or REPOST). I LOVED seeing so many of my students on the slopes last year!
Prices again with early bird specials :
Lift only- $184
Lift and lessons- $229
Lift, lesson and rental- $269
Questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Square 1 Art
Online Ordering Available
Square1art.com/shop enter online art access code that came home on the order form.
If you do not have this code please call Square1 Art at 888-332-3294
YEARBOOKS ARE HERE!!!
4:00 PM SEA Meeting-Trophy Room
9:15 AM - 2:30 PM SES Kindergarten Registration
4:00 PM SEA Meeting-Trophy Room
9:00 AM Spring Picture Day by O'Roke