October 27-31: RED RIBBON WEEK
- We would like to hold a door decorating contest. The theme this year is "Love Yourself. Be Drug Free."
*We will submit pictures of your doors to the National Family Partnership. If one of your doors is chosen, HFMS will be awarded $1000.00 and an iPad.
- Each day has a drug-free theme:
~ Monday, October 27: Pledge to Be Drug Free - wear red to signify that you pledge to be drug free.
* Red ribbons will be distributed in first period classes.
* A pledge banner will be signed by students during lunch.
~ Tuesday, October 28: Dream of a Drug Free Future - dress for success with career-inspired clothing.
~ Wednesday, October 29: Educate Yourself About Drugs - college or school shirt day
* Teachers wear college colors and talk with students about your school and degree
~ Thurday, October 30: Join the Fight Against Drugs - wear camo
~ Friday, October 31: Stay Drug Free for Every Decade - dress in your favorite decade's clothing
- Small prizes will be passed out at random for students who are participating in Red Ribbon Week activities.