C. W. SHIPLEY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
1. State Certified Birth Certificate
(Student must be 5 years old before September 1)
(According to West Virginia State Law and Rules)
6. Proof of Residence (911 Physical Address)
· Everyone entering the building (including parents bringing students inside the school or signing children out at the end of the day) must provide photo identification.
· Front doors open at 8:30. Please do not bring students to school prior to that time.
· Doors open for parent pick-up at 3:35. Please do not come early.
· All visitors must report directly to the front office, provide identification, sign in, and receive a visitor’s badge.
· Visitors/Parents are not allowed to go to classrooms after the 9:00 a.m. tardy bell rings.
· If you ask somebody not on your child’s emergency form to pick them up, send a note to school including your contact information and expect to be called by school personnel to verify the authenticity of your note.
· When entering the building, please do not hold the door open for visitors that have not pressed the call button. Each visitor must press the call button and wait to be admitted after speaking with the receptionist.
· The AlphaBest Before/After Care Program has a wireless doorbell to ring if you are checking students in or out of that program.
· All after school programs (sports, scouts, etc.) will have a representative at the front doors to allow entrance.
We would like to assure you that everyone at C.W. Shipley has the safety and welfare of your children as our priority.
If you have a loyalty card and have not registered it, please consider doing so. It is free and definitely helps the school.
Log on to: https://www.foodlionmvprewards.com/ to register online, or
Dial 1-877-614-6877 to register your card over the phone
Shipley’s ID # for the Food Lion MVP Program is: 218523
GIANT’S Bonus Card Program:
Log on to: www.giantfood.com/aplus to register online, or
Dial 1-877-275-2758 to register your card over the phone
Shipley’s ID# for the Giant’s Bonus Card Program is: 03841
MARTIN’S Bonus Card Program:
Log on to: www.martinsfoods.com/aplus to register online, or
Dial 1-888-448-4642 to register your card over the phone
Shipley’s ID# for the Martins Bonus Card Program is: 00262
TARGET’S RED CARD Program:
Log on to: www.target.com /redcard/benefits-target-rewards to register online, or
Shipley’s ID for Target’s Red Card Program is: 107294
After you register your card, each time you use your store rewards cards at these stores, you will earn cash for C.W. Shipley, which will be used for educational needs.
Thank you for taking the time to register your card to benefit the students at C.W. Shipley.
Heather E. Boucher
P.S. Don’t forget to save and send in Boxtops for Education, which can be found on many General Mills products. Each Boxtop is 10¢, that helps fund the Elizabeth Seibert Scholarship, which is given to graduating seniors, who attended Shipley at least 4 years.